At Divine Dog Care, we offer a home-based doggie daycare, which provides supervision, socialization, stimulation and much more. To ensure personal care for our daycare dogs, we only take a small number of dogs at a time. Dogs are grouped together according to size, energy level and temperament.
We have a clean, fenced backyard where dogs can relieve themselves. We combine indoor play with leash walks, as well as outings to the off-leash parks. Dogs which have proven reliable recall can join in our Adventure Romps. Having said this, it is important to respect each pet’s individual needs, for example, some dogs are not comfortable in an off-leash park. Dogs are carefully screened before entering any program
Nine reasons why your dog can benefit from our dog daycare:
- Further your puppy’s housetraining;
- Reinforce good manners;
- Timid dogs can gain confidence;
- Energetic dogs can release their energy (indoor and outdoor activities should be offered);
- Mentally stimulate your dog through social interaction;
- Improve the ability to focus with the use of interactive games;
- Reduce destructive behaviour due to boredom;
- Help manage mild forms of separation anxiety;
- Dogs come home tired.
Dogs are given fresh water, healthy treats, and lots of affection. In case of any allergies, we adhere to owner’s instructions. We supervise dogs at all times. Our home and vehicles are clean and spacious, with air conditioning and good ventilation.